For 46 years, Echo Shop has been Tulsa’s leading source for profitable consignment. We specialize in designer and better-label women’s and men’s clothing and accessories. We encourage you to join the other 30,000 Echo consignors who are cleaning their closets regularly and making money!
- We accept items Monday through Friday during business hours, yet please allow ample time (~20 min) for us to check in your consignments. Saturdays, we only take consignments before 12:00 noon unless any unusable items can be donated.
- We accept all seasons of clothing any time of the year. We will write, store, and merchandise your items for the appropriate season.
- Items must be in current style, less than 2-3 years old, of good quality, in like-new condition, freshly-cleaned, ironed, and on hangers please. Remember, the better your clothes look (and smell!) the higher your sales will be!
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accept any clothing in bags or boxes.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price. You may phone or drop by anytime during business hours to inquire about your account balance. Checks are written at your request, ID required. We need a 24 hour notice for checks over $400.
- The consignment period lasts 60 days. At the end of that time, if there is an item you would like to retrieve, please phone 2-3 days in advance so we may gather it for you. Any unusable &/or unsold items are donated to local charities.
Have more questions? Just give us a call… 918-747-1900.
We’re excited about you consigning with us! Many thanks for choosing Echo!
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 10-5:30 Saturday 10-5:00