Here are the requirements to follow when cleaning out your closet at home:
- Labels that are on our list
- Current labels fewer than 3 years old
- Freshly laundered and ironed or recently dry-cleaned
- Clothing on non-returnable hangers
- No three-button or double-breasted suits or sportcoats
- Watches must have new batteries and must work
- Watches and fine jewelry must not be scratched or have missing stones
- Watches and fine jewelry in Ziplocs
- No faux leather
- Shoes must be polished and in mint condition
- Authentic labels only – we do not accept fakes
We donate or reject any items that are old or dated, those of a style not currently in demand, as well as those with obvious flaws (for example: spots, holes, tears, perspiration stains, discoloration inside or outside of garment, stains around the collar, missing or broken buttons, frayed hems on jeans, wrinkles, moth holes, poorly done alterations, odor of any kind, among other reasons). We offer tax donation slips for any items that we donate for you.
Due to space limitations and selling price points, we reserve the right to select which merchandise we wish to sell.
Thank you so much and we look forward to getting to know you at Echo Man!